The breakfast was good. The room was too hot and I couldn’t set the temperature in my room. In fact the whole hotel was too hot. I had to open the window to cool it down otherwise I could not sleep. I don’t understand why the thermostat was set so high. It’s a waste of energy.
Overview of Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room Single Use
About this area
Sesto San Giovanni
Located in Sesto San Giovanni, Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj is connected to the convention centre. Teatro degli Arcimboldi and Teatro alla Scala are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Como and Corso Buenos Aires. Check out an event or a game at Autodromo Nazionale Monza, and consider making time for Acquaworld, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's convenience for public transport: Sesto Rondo Station is 7 minutes by foot and Sesto I Maggio Station is 12 minutes.Visit our Sesto San Giovanni travel guide
- University of Milano-Bicocca - 5 min drive
- Piazzale Loreto - 8 min drive
- San Raffaele Hospital - 16 min drive
- Politecnico di Milano - 21 min drive
- Corso Buenos Aires - 21 min drive
- Sesto Rondo Station - 7 min walk
- Sesto S. Giovanni Station - 12 min walk
- Milan (LIN-Linate) - 15 min drive
- La Sfinge — 1 min walk
- La Cornucopia - 2 min walk
- L'Angolo - 3 min walk
- Bar Papirus - 3 min walk
- Fior di Pane - 3 min walk
About this property
Grand Hotel Barone Di Sassj
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per accommodation, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities