- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Domina Milano Fiera
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room Single Use
Superior Double or Twin Room
Executive Double or Twin Room
Executive Double Room Single Use
About this area
Located in Novate Milanese, Domina Milano Fiera is connected to the convention centre. Arco della Pace and Santa Maria delle Grazie are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Como and Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II. Terme Milano and Acquaworld are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Novate Milanese travel guide
- Fiera Milano Exhibition Center - 6 min drive
- Arco della Pace - 12 min drive
- Corso Como - 13 min drive
- San Siro Stadium - 14 min drive
- Milan Convention Centre - 16 min drive
- Rho Fiera Station - 6 min drive
- Novate Milanese Station - 11 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 31 min drive
- EXPO — 1 min walk
- Peter Pan - 8 min walk
- Civico 34 - 8 min walk
- Il Giardino - 11 min walk
- Derby Bar - 12 min walk
About this property
Domina Milano Fiera
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Domina Milano Fiera Hotel
- Domina Milano Fiera
- Domina Hotel Novate Milanese
- Domina Inn Milano Fiera Hotel Novate Milanese
- Domina Milano Fiera Milan/Novate Milanese
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
We came to Milano my husband and I and we were looking for a comfortable place to stay while We explored the city and also explored Como. It was nice but the basic room was very small, it was very well thought out though so you could find room for everything and we are traveling for 3 weeks in Europe so we have lots of stuff. The place was immaculate super clean, the breakfast is amazing and the staff can’t do enough for you. The beds are hard but that’s typical For Italy. If you are looking for space don’t get the basic room, upgrade, you will be happier,