- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Porta Venezia
- 10 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala
- 17 min walk
- Cafe Victum
- 1 min walk
- Nottingham Forest
- 1 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.)
- 39 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Milan's Milan Centre neighbourhood, Chateau Monfort is in the city centre and near the airport. Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II and Piazza del Duomo are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Corso Buenos Aires and Corso Como. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Autodromo Nazionale Monza or San Siro Stadium.
- Porta Venezia - 10 min walk
- Corso Buenos Aires - 10 min walk
- Teatro alla Scala - 17 min walk
- Palazzo Reale - 20 min walk
- University of Milan - 20 min walk
- Milan Central Station - 9 min drive
- San Babila Station - 9 min walk
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Ristorante Rubacuori — 1 min walk
- Lounge Bar Mezzanotte — 1 min walk
- Cafe Victum - 1 min walk
- Nottingham Forest - 1 min walk
- La Cantina di Manuela - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets stay for free
- 1 per room (up to 11 lb/5 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Chateau Monfort Hotel Milan
- Chateau Monfort Hotel
- Chateau Monfort Milan
- Chateau Monfort
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The architectural design and the ambiance of the property is excellent!