- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Jewish Quarter
- 5 min walk
- 5 min walk
- Mikulov Chateau
- 8 min walk
- Brno (BRQ-Turany)
- 38 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Mikulov, Hotel Volarik is in the city centre. Chateau Lednice Conservatory and Nonseum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Aqualand Moravia and Malawi Aquarium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Mikulov travel guide
- Jewish Quarter - 5 min walk
- Synagogue - 5 min walk
- Mikulov Chateau - 8 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 9 min walk
- Lednice-Valtice Complex - 17 min drive
- Hrusovany nad Jevisovkou Station - 24 min drive
- Brno (BRQ-Turany) - 38 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hotel restaurant – Pool-view restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Irish Pub O’Hara – Pub offering local and international cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Cellar Volarik – Wine bar. Open on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CZK 500 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CZK 600.0 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CZK 500 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: CZK 250 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CZK 250 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CZK 600.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Room comfort
Beautiful but ridiculously loud
Beautiful modern hotel. Fire alarms went off from 2-4 am. Workers did not know how to shut it off and had to wait for a repairman. They did not offer to change our room. Then constructions worker started working right outside our side of the hotel at 6am. Very frustrated with losing hours of Sleep!