Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with pool in the bustling CBD
Collins Street in the CBD
This luxury hotel is on Collins Street, surrounded by the high-end boutiques and top restaurants of Melbourne’s central business district. Collins Street/Swanston Street tram stop is steps from the lobby, and a 15-minute walk takes guests to Eureka Tower, one of the world’s tallest buildings.
Lap pool and fitness center
After a busy day, guests can unwind or let off steam at the Wellness Centre that features a heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, sauna, and fitness center. Club chairs and a fireplace make the Lobby Lounge a tempting spot for afternoon tea or a nightcap, while Allegro restaurant impresses with its market-driven Modern Australian menu.
Large rooms, large TVs
Large guestrooms please the eye with contemporary art and modern furnishings. Guests can kick back in an oversized armchair while enjoying a movie on the 42-inch flat-screen TV or tunes played through the iPod® dock. Westin Heavenly® Beds with pillowtop mattresses help ensure a good night’s sleep.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Westin Melbourne
In addition to a 20-meter indoor lap pool and a bubble pool, The Westin Melbourne also has a fitness center with a sauna. Dining is available in the hotel's Allegro restaurant and guests can enjoy a light lunch, afternoon tea or drink in the Lobby Lounge. A computer station is located on site and WiFi access is complimentary in public areas.
This 5-star property offers meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 5595 square feet (520 square meters). Valet parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
The Westin Melbourne is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 262
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 520
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Conference space size (feet) - 5597
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 20 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Pay movies
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Allegro - Onsite restaurant. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Lobby Lounge - This lounge bar serves light fare only.
Recreational facilities at The Westin Melbourne include a 20-meter heated indoor lap pool, bubble pool, a sauna, and a steam room. The onsite fitness center is open 24-hours.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 90.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No transport to or from the Central Business District will be allowed from 5:00 PM on February 18,2017 until 9:00 AM on February 19, 2017. There will be considerable foot traffic and noise due to a special event. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 60.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 90.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Melbourne Westin
- Westin Hotel Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne
- Westin Melbourne Hotel
- The Westin Melbourne Hotel Melbourne