Get an overview of this hotelBoutique-style Melbourne hotel near Federation Square
Center of Melbourne
Housed in a restored 19th century building, this boutique-style hotel is near the Immigration Museum, Bourke Street Mall, Federation Square, and Eureka Tower. Additional nearby points of interest include Etihad Stadium.
The Sebel Melbourne houses the elegant landmark Treasury Restaurant and Bar, as well as a business center, a fitness center, a concierge desk, and 24-hour reception.
All 115 stylish accommodations feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, flat-screen LCD televisions with cable service, minibars, laptop-compatible safes, high-speed Internet access, and work desks with ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Sebel Melbourne
The Sebel Melbourne offers a restaurant, and a bar/lounge. The property provides 24-hour room service. Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property include a business center and secretarial services. This property also offers a fitness facility, valet parking (surcharge), and a concierge desk. Wireless and wired Internet access are also available for an extra charge. A personal trainer, in-room massage, or jogging partner can also be arranged on request (surcharges apply).
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 115
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 29.95 per day ), Wired internet access ( AUD 29.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 29.95 per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 29.95 per day )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Pay movies
- DVD player
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- In-room safe
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Treasury Restaurant and Bar - Seasonal menu. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Private dining or function areas available on request. Dinner reservations are recommended.
The cooked-to-order breakfasts are served between 7 AM and 10 AM (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 29.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 29.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 29.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 29.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 40 per night
- Melbourne Sebel
- Sebel Hotel Melbourne
- Sebel Melbourne
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This Hotel property is rated 4.5 stars.