- Princess Theatre
- 2 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre
- 6 min walk
- Flinders Lane
- 8 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Melbourne, The Hotel Windsor is in the city centre and near a metro station. Princess Theatre and Her Majesty's Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include SEA LIFE Melbourne and Melbourne Star Observation Wheel. Check out an event or a game at Melbourne Cricket Ground, and consider making time for Melbourne Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient for public transport: Parliament Station is just steps away and Jolimont Station is 14 minutes by foot.Visit our Melbourne travel guide
- Princess Theatre - 2 min walk
- Her Majesty's Theatre - 6 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
- Bourke Street Mall - 11 min walk
- Federation Square - 12 min walk
- Parliament Station - 1 min walk
- Flinders Street Station - 14 min walk
- Melbourne, VIC (MEL-Tullamarine) - 30 min drive
- One Eleven Spring Street — 1 min walk
- Cricketers Bar — 1 min walk
- Flinders Lane - 8 min walk
About this property
The Hotel Windsor
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 65.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 35 for adults and AUD 35 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 120 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 120 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 55.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 65.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Windsor Melbourne
- Hotel Windsor
- Windsor Melbourne
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A stay at the Windsor is an experience that everyone should treat themselves to. Historic, beautiful, amazing service... could not ask for more.