- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Single Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Superior Single Room
Luxury Room, 1 Queen Bed
Luxury Double or Twin Room
Luxury Quadruple Room
Luxury Triple Room
About this area
Located in Marseille's 1st Arrondissement neighbourhood, New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port is in the city centre and near the beach. Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal are worth visiting if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Calanques National Park and Cassis Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at Le Dôme or Velodrome Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkelling, sailing and boat tours nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails.Visit our Marseille travel guide
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations - 15 min walk
- Les Terrasses du Port - 19 min walk
- Catalan Beach - 11 min drive
- Pharo Palace - 15 min drive
- Notre-Dame de la Garde - 20 min drive
- Vieux-Port Station - 2 min walk
- Marseille Saint Charles Station - 13 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 25 min drive
- Le Jardin des Vestiges - 1 min walk
- Les Templiers - 1 min walk
- La Kahena - 1 min walk
- La Samaritaine - 1 min walk
- Red Eagle - 1 min walk
About this property
New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
We were told our room had a view. We had a view all right, a big neon sign saying "New Hotel" shining in our room all night. Check in was a breeze, but they held firm to the no check in until after 3:00. However, when we checked out, they tried to tell us we had not paid even though we showed them the expedia receipt! Front desk was not very helpful at all in telling us how to get the train to the airport. Wound up taking a taxi for 70.00! Not happy at all. Also, the picture you are showing is not the hotel.