- Liked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Marseille's 1st Arrondissement neighbourhood, New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port is in the city centre and near the beach. Travellers looking for local activities can try Old Port of Marseille and Marseille Provence Cruise Terminal, while those looking to experience a bit of culture can stop by Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilisations. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Velodrome Stadium or Le Dome.Visit our Marseille travel guide
- Vieux-Port Station - 2 min walk
- Marseille Saint Charles Station - 13 min walk
- Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) - 20 min drive
- Le Jardin des Vestiges - 1 min walk
- Les Templiers - 1 min walk
- La Kahena - 1 min walk
- La Samaritaine - 1 min walk
- Red Eagle - 1 min walk
About this property
New Hotel Le Quai - Vieux Port
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Please note: This property's parking area cannot accommodate motorcycles.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- New Hotel Vieux Port
- New Hotel
- New Vieux Port
- New Hotel Vieux Port Marseille
- New Vieux Port Marseille
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
We were told our room had a view. We had a view all right, a big neon sign saying "New Hotel" shining in our room all night. Check in was a breeze, but they held firm to the no check in until after 3:00. However, when we checked out, they tried to tell us we had not paid even though we showed them the expedia receipt! Front desk was not very helpful at all in telling us how to get the train to the airport. Wound up taking a taxi for 70.00! Not happy at all. Also, the picture you are showing is not the hotel.