Book your room at Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
Get an overview of this hotel4-star hotel, walk to Vieux Port
Located in the heart of Marseille, this hotel is steps from Marseille Tourism Office and Vieux Port. La Vieille Charite and Museum of Civilizations in Europe and the Mediterranean are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has a business center and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 56 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Guests can enjoy jetted tubs, and other standard amenities include premium bedding and LCD TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port43 Quai Des Belges Marseille Bouches-du-Rhone 13001
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Event facilities measuring 1076 square feet (100 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services.
Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms 2
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Jetted bathtub
- In-room massage available
- Free toiletries
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Le Restaurant LMB - This beachfront restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12 per pet, per night
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Debit cards not accepted
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.25 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per night
- Grand Tonic
- Grand Tonic Hotel
- Grand Tonic Hotel Marseille-Vieux Port
- Grand Tonic Marseille-Vieux Port
- Hotel Tonic
- Tonic Hotel
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.