- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hôtel Résidence Amalou
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Single Room
Comfort Double Room, 1 Bedroom
Comfort Triple Room
About this area
Located in Marrakech's Gueliz neighbourhood, Hôtel Résidence Amalou is in the city centre. Avenue Mohamed VI and Jemaa el-Fnaa are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Le Jardin Secret and Menara Gardens. Agdal Gardens and Oasiria Water Park are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Marrakech travel guide
- Carré Eden Shopping Center - 8 min walk
- Marrakech Plaza - 13 min walk
- Le Grand Casino de la Mamounia - 5 min drive
- Menara Mall - 6 min drive
- Majorelle Gardens - 7 min drive
- Marrakech Central Station - 12 min walk
- Marrakech (RAK-Menara) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hôtel Résidence Amalou
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 20.00 per vehicle (one way)
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities