- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Dar Imlil
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Deluxe Double Room
Economy Double Room
About this area
Located in Asni, Dar Imlil is in a rural location and near the boardwalk. Shoppers can check out Souk Hebdomadaire Ansi, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Toubkal National Park and High Atlas. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like mountain biking.Visit our Imlil travel guide
- Souk Hebdomadaire Ansi - 44 min drive
- Aguergour Paragliding - 75 min drive
- Ecomusée Berbere - 93 min drive
- Nectarôme - 93 min drive
- Ecomusee Berbere - 94 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: MAD 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: MAD 200 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Rustic place, decent scenery, annoying local people trying to get money through begging etc. Common throughout Morocco to have local people trying one scam or another.