Book your room at Hôtel de la Vallée
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes
Located in the heart of Lourdes, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Musee Grevin de Lourdes, Sanctuary of our Lady of Lourdes, and Notre-Dame de l'Immaculee-Conception. Chateau de Lourdes and House of Sainte Bernadette are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and self parking. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, coffee/tea in a common area, a meeting room, and a computer station are onsite.
All 43 rooms offer free WiFi, room service, and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, desks, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Hôtel de la Vallée28 rue des Pyrenees Lourdes Hautes-Pyrenees 65100
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 258 square feet (24 square meters) include a meeting room. This Lourdes hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hôtel de la Vallée is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 43
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Computer station
- Free WiFi
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 258
- Conference space size (meters) - 24
- Free parking nearby
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Television in common areas
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Free parking nearby
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Hôtel de la Vallée has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Up to 5 kg
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6.00 and EUR 9.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 8.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 11 per night
- Citotel De La Vallee Lourdes
- de la Vallée
- Hôtel de la Vallée
- Hôtel Vallée Lourdes
- Vallée Lourdes
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.