Get an overview of this hotelBeachfront family resort and spa with nightly entertainment and optional all inclusive
Popular property highlights
Pool meets beach
Located 1 mile from downtown Cabo's shopping and nightlife, this fun, family-friendly resort along Medano Beach offers incredible views of the Arch and Land’s End.
Featuring 5 restaurants and bars, this beach resort has a children's pool with a water slide, theme nights, daily activities, nightly entertainment, and access to the 31,000-sq-foot Desert Spa.
Balcony, terrace views
All suites feature separate living areas and kitchenettes or full kitchens. Furnished balconies or terraces overlook the ocean or gardens. Relax by watching TV, or stay connected with the in-room WiFi (surcharge applicable per device used).
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
All-inclusive room rates at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas are available. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- Buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and local beverages included
- Room service during certain hours (limited menu)
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Water fitness
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Onsite live performances
- Theme parties
- Golf green fees
- Use of golf cart
- Use of golf equipment
- Miniature golf
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Scuba-diving lessons
- Snorkeling excursions
- Snorkeling gear
- Tennis lessons
- Windsurfing equipment
- Premium food items
- Premium and/or non-domestic beverages
- Bottled wine
- Bottled liquor
- Room service
- Airport transfers
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Wireless Internet access
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas completed a multimillion dollar renovation in 2010. The hotel's 3 outdoor pools, water slide, fitness center, spa and 5 restaurants were among the public areas that received a facelift.
Kids in Paradise, for children ages 4–12, provides arts and crafts, meals, and pool activities (surcharge applies). It's open daily except Saturday.
Guests can relax at the resort's white sand beach, accessed from the property. Beach umbrellas, towels and sun loungers are available for guest use. In addition to a full-service spa, the resort features a fitness center, aerobics/yoga studio with daily classes, and beauty salon (surcharges apply). Guest amenities also include tour assistance, luggage storage, laundry facilities and meeting/conference rooms.
Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas maintains a hospitality suite for guests, ideal for late checkouts. It has a full bathroom and kitchen, plus a sitting area with TV and pool table. The resort's shopping plaza is home to a full-sized grocery store, a coffee shop, WiFi (surcharge), an ice-cream parlor and jewelry, clothing and gift shops. The Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas is a smoke-free property.
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Children's club
- Local Expert Concierge
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Express check-out
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free valet parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference space size (meters) - 420
- Luggage storage
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Conference center
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pool umbrellas
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 463
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Beach umbrellas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Conference space
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Meeting rooms 3
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Year Built 1992
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Beach sun loungers
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Children's pool
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 4520
- Laundry facilities
- Beach towels
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( MXN 155 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( MXN 155 per day )
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (24 hours)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Satellite TV service
- Number of bathrooms -
- Limited WiFi (surcharge) device count
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Bella California - Open-air beachside restaurant with views of El Arco and Sea of Cortez. Located next to children's pool so that parents may eat as they watch their children play. Breakfast buffet, à la carte lunch, and dinner served daily. No reservations necessary. Credit cards or room charge only.
Las Tortugas Restaurant - Fine-dining restaurant open for dinner only. Seashell motif with cane chairs and peach-colored tablecloths. Daily theme buffets in an air-conditioned dining room or outside on a terrace. Nightly live entertainment such as Broadway shows and Mexican folklore. Reservations not necessary. Credit cards or room charges only.
Palmita Deli - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Includes a cyber cafe.
Sports Bar - Relax with a cool drink while catching today's game. Casual sports bar open daily for lunch and dinner.
The Taco Bar - Indulge in authentic Mexican tacos and fresh margaritas. Located poolside, enjoy the views of El Arco, the famous rock formation in Cabo's Sea of Cortez. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Carbon - Different and original concept offering a grill menu with a variety of choices bringing authentic Argentinian flavor to Mexico. An award-winning wine list and International bar are also available. Open from Tuesday to Sunday 6:30-9:30 PM. Closed on Monday.
Tomatillos - Enjoy the outdoors or take a break from the sun under the pavilion while enjoying mason jar salads, grilled delights, vegetarian options, and sensational desserts. This restaurant embraces healthy cuisine while delivering bold flavors and mouth-watering platters. Farm to table cuisine with a casual dress code. Open Tuesday to Sunday from 6-10 PM.
Room service is available from 7 AM until 11 PM daily.
Mexican Fiesta Night: For families and couples. Serving Mexican specialty dishes. Entertainment includes a Folkloric Dance Performance. Monday from 6 PM to 10 PM. Advanced reservations required. Surcharge applies for European plan registered guests.
Check for other theme night programs with the hotel’s concierge.
Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas has 3 pools: an adults-only freeform pool, an activities pool with orca waterslide, and a relaxation pool. There are also 2 tennis courts, all lighted (surcharge for night use), with a tennis pro and complimentary introductory lesson. The hotel's white-sand beach has a concession stand for non-motorized water sports. Beach umbrellas, sun loungers, and towels are available for guest use. Also on site are scooter and ATV rentals.
Several 18-hole golf courses are within a 10-minute drive. Also nearby are fishing charters, area tours, and cruises to watch the sunset or the seasonal migration of grey whales.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Hot springs nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Fitness classes on site
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Kayaking on site
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Ziplining nearby
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
Situated on the tip of the Baja Peninsula, the Desert Spa boasts views of the Sea of Cortez and the mountains. The 31,000 square foot spa and fitness center offers an array of rejuvenating treatments. Guests can enjoy massages, body wraps, facials, hydrotherapy, couples experiences and a full service beauty salon, as well as à la carte services and special spa packages. With the Desert Spa's exclusive line of desert-inspired body products, guests will be wrapped, bathed and pampered with fruit and herb extracts native to the Baja California area.
Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 19
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 4
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 38.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 440 and MXN 480 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: MXN 155 per day (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: MXN 155 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 440 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: MXN 440 (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 1500 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 38.0 per day
- Villa Palmar Beach Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Palmar Beach Resort Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Palmar Resort
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.