- Venice Beach
- 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 11 min drive
- Rolling Stone Bar and Grill
- 9 min walk
- Wolfgang Puck Express
- 9 min walk
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.)
- 1 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
In the business district, Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport is in an area with good airport proximity. Manhattan Beach Pier and Santa Monica Pier are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Venice Beach and Venice Beach Boardwalk. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, or consider a night out at Shrine Auditorium. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.Visit our Los Angeles travel guide
- Venice Beach - 9 min drive
- Venice Beach Boardwalk - 11 min drive
- Forum - 12 min drive
- Third Street Promenade - 13 min drive
- Santa Monica Pier - 15 min drive
- Van Nuys Station - 26 min drive
- Los Angeles, CA (LAX-Los Angeles Intl.) - 7 min drive
- Unity la — 1 min walk
- Rolling Stone Bar and Grill - 9 min walk
- Wolfgang Puck Express - 9 min walk
- Klatch Coffee - 9 min walk
- In-N-Out Burger - 14 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- An adult aged 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 32 and USD 45 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 85.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Concourse Hotel LAX Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Concourse Hotel Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Concourse LAX Hyatt Affiliated
- Concourse Hyatt Affiliated
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles International Airport Hotel
- Radisson Hotel Los Angeles Airport
- The Concourse Hotel at LAX A Hyatt Affiliated Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Los Angeles
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities