- Phra Narai Ratchaniwet
- 11 min walk
- Wat Sao Thong Thong
- 11 min walk
- Temple of Great Jewel Relic
- 12 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
The Little Lopburi Village is located in Lop Buri. Temple of Great Jewel Relic and Phra Prang Sam Yod are local landmarks and Wat Phra Si Ratana Maha That is one of the area's attractions.
- Phra Narai Ratchaniwet - 11 min walk
- Wat Sao Thong Thong - 11 min walk
- Temple of Great Jewel Relic - 12 min walk
- Phra Prang Sam Yod - 17 min walk
- AmpawanTemple - 27 min drive
- Lop Buri Station - 14 min walk
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 120 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Thai cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
The Little Lopburi Village
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: THB 120 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Little Lopburi Village House Lop Buri
- Little Lopburi Village Lop Buri
- Little Lopburi Village
- The Little Lopburi Village Thailand