- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Buckingham Palace
- 7 min walk
- Westminster Abbey
- 15 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Le Signore
- 1 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow)
- 37 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, The Rubens At The Palace is in the city centre and near a metro station. Victoria Palace Theatre and Apollo Victoria Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Coca-Cola London Eye and Stamford Bridge Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Emirates Stadium, or consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Buckingham Palace - 7 min walk
- Westminster Abbey - 15 min walk
- Big Ben - 20 min walk
- Harrods - 3 min drive
- Piccadilly Circus - 4 min drive
- London Victoria Rail Station - 3 min walk
- Victoria Underground Station - 5 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 39 min drive
- The English Grill — 1 min walk
- The Curry Room — 1 min walk
- Bbar - 1 min walk
- Le Signore - 1 min walk
- Timmy Green - 1 min walk
About this property
The Rubens At The Palace
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Tourism Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Great location. The staff is very friendly. It’s convenient located for major transportation.