Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in London City Centre, walk to Baker Street
VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.
Expedia Rewards members get double value for their points when booking any VIP Access hotel.See details
Located in London City Centre, this eco-friendly hotel is steps from Baker Street and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Hay Hill Gallery and St. Mary’s Church are also within 10 minutes. Baker Street Station is only a 3-minute walk and Marylebone Underground Station is 8 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a health club, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and 24-hour room service.
All 118 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and 24-hour room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find plasma TVs with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and coffee makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holmes Hotel London
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Georgian hotel also offers a health club, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2019.
Holmes Hotel London is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built - 1799
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Health club
- Smoke-free property
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free toiletries
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Individually furnished
- Plasma TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge on weekdays between 6:30 AM and 10:00 AM and on weekends between 7:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Kitchen at Holmes - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Start your day with a buffet breakfast, available for a surcharge on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. You can order a meal from 24-hour room service.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates). Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
This hotel will place a credit card pre-authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 18.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: GBP 37.40 per 24 hours
- Pet fee: GBP 20.00 per pet, per night
- Park Plaza London Sherlock Holmes
- Park Plaza Sherlock
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes Hotel London
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London
- Park Plaza Sherlock London
- Sherlock Holmes Park Plaza
- Sherlock Holmes Park Plaza London
- Sherlock Park Plaza
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London England
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London Hotel London
- Park Plaza Sherlock Holmes London Hotel
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.