Was amazing,but the problem is the breakfast area was not as much presented
- Tower Bridge
- 10 min drive
- Tower of London
- 11 min drive
- Kitcho by Ajiichiban
- 3 min walk
- The Golden Chippy
- 3 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in London's Greenwich neighbourhood, DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich is in the historical district and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at St. James Park and Russell Square, while Coca-Cola London Eye and Sky Garden are popular area attractions. Consider Piccadilly Theatre for a night out, and don't miss Stamford Bridge Stadium, a top local attraction. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Tower Bridge - 10 min drive
- The Shard - 11 min drive
- London Bridge - 11 min drive
- Tower of London - 11 min drive
- O2 Arena - 12 min drive
- Deptford Bridge DLR Station - 4 min walk
- London Greenwich Station - 8 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 26 min drive
- O1 — 1 min walk
- Kitcho by Ajiichiban - 3 min walk
- The Golden Chippy - 3 min walk
- The George and Dragon - 5 min walk
- The North Pole - 5 min walk
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton London - Greenwich
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Hilton Deptford not Greenwich!
Not really in Greenwich and a good 15 minute walk away(should be called Hilton Deptford!) but still enjoyed our stay.