- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Musee National Adrien Dubouche
- 3 min walk
- Church of St-Michel-des-Lions
- 5 min walk
- Le Relais d'Alsace
- 1 min walk
- Cote Crepe
- 1 min walk
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Limoges, ibis Limoges Centre is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Church of St-Michel-des-Lions and Limoges Cathedral, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Musee National Adrien Dubouche. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Palais des Sports de Beaublanc or L'Aquapolis.Visit our Limoges travel guide
- Musee National Adrien Dubouche - 3 min walk
- Church of St-Michel-des-Lions - 5 min walk
- Crypt of St Martial - 5 min walk
- Place de la Motte - 6 min walk
- Centre de la Mémoire - 6 min walk
- Limoges Station - 10 min walk
- Limoges (LIG-Limoges Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Bar Rendez-Vous — 1 min walk
- Le Relais d'Alsace — 1 min walk
- Cote Crepe — 1 min walk
- Le Paris — 1 min walk
- Le Hugo — 1 min walk
About this property
ibis Limoges Centre
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 11 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- ibis Limoges Centre Hotel
- ibis Limoges Centre
- Accor Limoges Centre
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- Free nearby parking
- Self parking: EUR 11 per night
- Limited parking spaces
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily 6:30 AM–10 AM: EUR 10.50 for adults and EUR 5.25 for children
- Free daily reception
- Dry-cleaning service
- Free newspapers in reception
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Daily housekeeping
- Dry-cleaning service
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- TV in reception
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Free toiletries
- TV/satellite channels
- flat-screen TV
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
Where to eat
- Bar Rendez-Vous – Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff were phenomenal, especially Ilse who gave us great suggestions for sightseeing, restaurants & the best place for coffee. The room was clean and roomy, however hand towels and/or facecloths would have been greatly appreciated.