- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Churchill Park
- 12 min walk
- Vuda Point Marina
- 17 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.)
- 23 min drive
- Koroyanitu National Heritage Park
- 28 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Lautoka, Tanoa Waterfront Hotel is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Wailoaloa Beach and Saweni Beach. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Churchill Park - 12 min walk
- Vuda Point Marina - 17 min drive
- Garden of the Sleeping Giant - 20 min drive
- Sabeto Hot Springs and Mud Pool - 25 min drive
- Koroyanitu National Heritage Park - 28 min drive
- Nadi (NAN-Nadi Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- Fins Restaurant – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner, happy hour available.
About this property
Tanoa Waterfront Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for FJD 35.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: FJD 35.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel Lautoka
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel
- Tanoa Waterfront Lautoka
- Tanoa Waterfront
- Tanoa Waterfront Hotel Fiji/Lautoka
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Quite and pleasant place. Dining order and service timing can be improved.