- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Park Theater
- 4 min drive
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas
- 5 min drive
- Panda Express
- 11 min walk
- 2 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana is located in Las Vegas. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Orleans Arena, or consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out.
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 4 min drive
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 4 min drive
- Park Theater - 4 min drive
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 5 min drive
- T-Mobile Arena - 10 min drive
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 11 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Panda Express - 11 min walk
- Ricardo's - 2 min drive
- Marie Callendars - 2 min drive
- Blueberry hill Family Restaurant - 3 min drive
- Burger King - 3 min drive
About this property
WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana Condo
- WorldMark Tropicana Condo
- WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana
- WorldMark Tropicana
- Worldmark Tropicana Hotel Las Vegas
- Worldmark Tropicana Las Vegas
- WorldMark Las Vegas Tropicana Hotel
- WorldMark Tropicana Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property was nice and centrally located to restaurants & markets. Close enough to the strip yet far away enough to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the strip. The reservation check in was expedient which after having to deal with 6.5 hours of traffic was appreciated. There was one part I didn't appreciate-having to answer so many questions just to get my parking pass. The young lady at the desk was trying to locate me in the system and after waiting and answering several questions about 15-20minutes, I finally asked as patiently as I could, if I could just get my parking permit because I was tired after the long drive! She reluctantly gave me my pass and stated she would make a note for someone to try to locate me in their system. At that point I didn't care I just wanted to find my room and relax.