- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Peppers Bluewater Resort
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Lake View Hotel Room
One Bedroom Mountain View Villa
One Bedroom Lake View Villa
Two Bedroom Lake View Villa
Three Bedroom Mountain View Villa
Three Bedroom Lake View Villa
Two Bedroom Mountain View Villa
One Bedroom Mountain View Suite
One Bedroom Lake View Suite
Two Bedroom Mountain View Suite
Two Bedroom Lake View Suite
About this area
Peppers Bluewater Resort is located in Lake Tekapo. Church of the Good Shepherd and Sheepdog Statue are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Lake Tekapo. Don't miss out on a visit to Tekapo Springs. Kayaking and rafting offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby. Our guests love the property's central location.Visit our Lake Tekapo travel guide
- Church of the Good Shepherd - 13 min walk
- Sheepdog Statue - 14 min walk
- Tekapo Springs - 18 min walk
- Mount John Observatory - 39 min drive
- Mount John Lookout - 40 min drive
- Christchurch (CHC-Christchurch Intl.) - 161 min drive
- Rakinui Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Peppers Bluewater Resort
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Where to eat
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: NZD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: NZD 30 for adults and NZD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 20 per day (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 50.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and contactless check-in and check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Wonderful overnight stay! Clean, very walkable, very well furnished and great views.