Get an overview of this hotelKuala Lumpur hotel in Chinatown, walk to Petaling Street
Popular property highlights
Located in Chinatown, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Petaling Street and Jamek Mosque. Merdeka Square and Sultan Abdul Samad Building are also within 15 minutes.
Along with a 24-hour front desk, this smoke-free hotel has express check-out and tour/ticket assistance. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a front-desk safe.
All 85 rooms offer free WiFi, cable TV, and free bottled water. Other amenities available to guests include showers, phones, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
D'Oriental Inn, Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur
D'Oriental Inn, Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur features tour/ticket assistance, express check-out, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
D'Oriental Inn, Chinatown, Kuala Lumpur is a smoke-free property.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 85
- Number of floors - 5
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- D'Oriental Chinatown Kuala Lumpur
- D'Oriental Inn
- D'Oriental Inn Chinatown Kuala Lumpur