- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Paradise Beach Resort Samui
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, Pool View, Garden Area
Deluxe Double Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Deluxe Villa, Pool View, Poolside
Panoramic Villa, Ocean View, Beachfront
Premium Double Room, 1 King Bed, Terrace, Pool View
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, Paradise Beach Resort Samui is on the beach. Fisherman's Village Plaza and Big Buddha Statue are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mae Nam Beach and Hin Ta and Hin Yai. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Paradise Park Farm. With scuba diving, snorkelling and windsurfing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.Visit our Koh Samui travel guide
- Mae Nam Beach - 1 min walk
- Maenam Chinese Temple - 6 min drive
- Bo Phut Beach - 7 min drive
- Mae Nam Beach Pier - 7 min drive
- Fisherman's Village Plaza - 10 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 23 min drive
- Terrace Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Paradise Beach Resort Samui
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 600 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1900 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and sofa beds. Long-term renters welcome. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I liked to have Espresso machine amenity in the room