- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Coral Cliff Beach Resort Samui
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Double Room
Suite (Holiday Sea View)
Deluxe Room, Partial Sea View
Villa, Sea View
Grand Villa, 1 Bedroom (Pool Villa)
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, Coral Cliff Beach Resort Samui is near a private beach. Fisherman's Village Plaza and Big Buddha Statue are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Chaweng Noi Beach and Lamai Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Phetch Buncha Thai Boxing Stadium or Chaweng Thai Boxing Stadium.Visit our Koh Samui travel guide
- Silver Beach - 17 min walk
- Chaweng Noi Beach - 2 min drive
- Lamai Beach - 3 min drive
- Bangkok Hospital Samui - 4 min drive
- Chaweng Beach - 4 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 14 min drive
About this property
Coral Cliff Beach Resort Samui
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 750 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Well we booked a jacuzzi room at first but after few minutes in the room we decided we cannot stay because too much noise from main road so we asked hotel for another room we choose 106 need upgraded 4000 THB the room is absolutely quiet just upper amazing beach, beautiful cabana all in wood but with all the confort and amazing balcony on the sea! personal are super friendly but 1 negative point they didn't tell me the airport transfert wasn't free of charge I was little bit annoying about that they should mentioned the price prior! another point they should more effort to clean the beach little bit plastic ( but not in the sea!) so I think we ll back here if possible!