- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Conrad Koh Samui Residences
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
Villa, 3 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Ocean View
Family Villa, Private Pool, Ocean View
Panoramic Villa, Private Pool, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Koh Samui, Conrad Koh Samui Residences is on a private beach. Laem Sor Pagoda and Mummified Monk are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pangka Beach and Namuang Waterfall. Don't miss out on a visit to Nagra Pearl Farm. Discover the area's water adventures with nearby scuba diving, or enjoy the great outdoors with ziplining and ecotours.Visit our Koh Samui travel guide
- Laem Sor Pagoda - 17 min drive
- Taling Ngam Beach - 17 min drive
- Lipanoi Pier - 21 min drive
- Pangka Beach - 33 min drive
- Nagra Pearl Farm - 51 min drive
- Ko Samui (USM) - 97 min drive
- Jahn — 1 min walk
- Zest — 1 min walk
About this property
Conrad Koh Samui Residences
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 12500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 6250 (from 2 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 1647 for adults and THB 823.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 1500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 1500 (one-way), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 6000.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitisation practices of Safety and Health Administration (Thailand) and Hilton CleanStay guidelines.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Stay to believe! Nice view, great service and friendly staffs! We will be back for sure.