- Kunstmuseet Koge Skitsesambling
- 16 min walk
- Koge Museum of Sketches
- 17 min walk
- Sankt Nikolai Kirke
- 17 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup)
- 29 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Koge, Køge Guesthouse is in the historical district and near a train station. Waves Shopping Centre and Ishøj Bycenter are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Skjoldungernes Land National Park and Køge Bugt.
- Kunstmuseet Koge Skitsesambling - 16 min walk
- Koge Museum of Sketches - 17 min walk
- Sankt Nikolai Kirke - 17 min walk
- Koge Museum - 18 min walk
- Det Gamle Hus - 19 min walk
- Solrod Strand Jersie Station - 12 min drive
- Koge Olby Station - 16 min walk
- Copenhagen (CPH-Kastrup) - 33 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.