Top hotels in Ko Lanta
Reviewed on 29 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 10 Nov. 2019
Reviewed on 30 Dec. 2019
Top activities in Ko Lanta
Ko Lanta Beach Holiday
A Ko Lanta holiday is the perfect time to kick back and relax. Whether you like the thought of chilling out by the water's edge or walking along the shore in search of treasures, a trip to Ko Lanta is hard to turn down. If you'd rather be close to the town centre, find a hotel close to Klong Dao Beach. This strip of coast is only 3 miles (5 km) away. We also offer Ko Lanta packages around Bamboo Bay and Klong Jark Beach, two other gorgeous nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Ko Lanta
- Choose one of our Ko Lanta beach hotels to appreciate the very best this destination has to offer. Wander along the shoreline and watch some stunning sunsets right on your front door.
- No matter your budget and style, you'll find an ideal place to stay for your holiday in Ko Lanta. Why not browse through some hotels, like Crown Lanta Resort and Spa and The Houben - Adult Only? They're a hit with travellers of all sorts.
- There are tons of activities that keep the 6,100 or so residents of Ko Lanta busy. Checking out our Ko Lanta things to do page will let you in on the best of what this place has to offer.
- Ko Lanta holiday deals are a terrific way to save on fun experiences. Some ideas, such as Klong Dao Beach, Bamboo Bay and Koh Lanta Lighthouse, belong right at the top of your must-see list.
Frequently asked questions
What is the best way to save money on my Ko Lanta holiday?
Which airports can I fly into for a Ko Lanta holiday?
What are the most popular types of hotels for a trip to Ko Lanta?
What does a holiday booking with Expedia include?
What are the best things to do in Ko Lanta?
- Krabi - 5 Island by Longtail Boat (Snorkeling)
- VIP Ticket to William Muay Thai Boxing Stadium in Ao Nang Landmark
- Krabi 4 Island & Sunset Tour By Long Tail Boat + Dinner
- Krabi Rainforest Discovery Tour with lunch
- Koh Phi Phi to Krabi by Arisa Speed Boat Group
- Koh Phi Phi to Railay Beach by Arisa Speed Boat Group