Overview of Kings Canyon Resort
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Room, Shared Bathroom (Budget Lodge Room)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, Shared Bathroom (Budget Quad Lodge Room)
About this area
Kings Canyon Resort is located in Kings Canyon. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Watarrka National Park and Kathleen Springs. Take the opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
- Kathleen Springs - 19 min drive
- Carmichaels — 1 min walk
About this property
Kings Canyon Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per day (rates may vary)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Navigating the property was confusing. We were unsure where the pool and the restaurant was