Overview of Waiohuli Beach Hale #D-118
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation at this stay
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Located in Kihei, this condo is near the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Maalaea Harbor, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Wailea Beach and Kamaole Beach Park 3. Don't miss Maui Ocean Center.
- Kihei Regional Park - 14 min walk
- Maui Nui Golf Club - 16 min walk
- Kihei Town Center Shopping Center - 4 min drive
- Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale Sanctuary Visitor Center - 4 min drive
- Kalama Beach Park - 4 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Station - 39 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 22 min drive
- Star Markets - 4 min walk
- Vietnamese Cuisine - 6 min walk
- Coconuts Fish Cafe - 6 min walk
- Java Cafe - 7 min walk
- Nalu's South Shore Grill - 7 min walk
About this property
Waiohuli Beach Hale #D-118
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.