- Aberdeen Mall
- 9 min walk
- Tournament Capital Centre
- 3 min drive
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory
- 3 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Kamloops, Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops is in the suburbs. Kamloops Museum and Archives and Kamloops Art Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Dunes at Kamloops and McConnell Lake Provincial Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Sunmore Ginseng Factory, or check out an event or a game at Tournament Capital Centre.Visit our Kamloops travel guide
- Aberdeen Mall - 9 min walk
- Tournament Capital Centre - 3 min drive
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3 min drive
- Thompson Rivers University - 4 min drive
- Royal Inland Hospital - 5 min drive
- Kamloops Station - 6 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 22 min drive
About this property
Hampton Inn by Hilton Kamloops
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 20.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hampton Inn Hilton Kamloops Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hilton Kamloops
- Hampton Inn By Hilton Kamloops Hotel Kamloops
- Hampton Inn Kamloops
- Kamloops Hampton Inn
Upside: The floor we were on had already been renovated, the room was a good size, nice sitting area with sofa bed, light housekeeping kitchen area, new shower, lots of plug ins. Issue with the door to the room not closing properly and the shower door not staying closed we’re dealt with promptly. Downsides: Not enough lights, room too hot, flimsy towels, missing cupboard door, no recycle container, no bathtub, no Bible, hallways needed vacuuming and an elevator that didn’t work. Need a footstool or coffee table in the sitting area