- Mamilla Cemetery and Pool
- 2 min walk
- Mamilla Mall
- 3 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA
- 4 min walk
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 43 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, The David Citadel Hotel is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mount Zion and Temple Mount. Travelling with kids? Consider Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Mamilla Cemetery and Pool - 2 min walk
- Mamilla Mall - 3 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 4 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 7 min walk
- Tower of David Museum of the History of Jerusalem - 9 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 6 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 7 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 43 min drive
- Where to eat
- Lobby Lounge – Pool-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Seasons Restaurant – Pool-view buffet restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast daily. Kids' menu available.
- Scala Restaurant – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days.
About this property
The David Citadel Hotel
Food and drink
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for ILS 145.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: ILS 60.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: ILS 145.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- David Citadel Hotel Jerusalem
- David Citadel Hotel
- David Citadel Jerusalem
- David Citadel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Great location. Keep in mind that if you’re there on Shabbat the Shabbat elevator stops on every floor and the buffet is cold only. Great hotel.