- Mount of Olives
- 2 min drive
- Damascus Gate
- 3 min drive
- Garden Tomb
- 3 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 42 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Dan Jerusalem is located near the boardwalk and in an area with good shopping. Machane Yehuda Market and Ben Yehuda Street are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Travelling with kids? Consider Jerusalem Botanical Gardens, or check out an event or a game at Teddy Stadium.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Mount of Olives - 2 min drive
- Lion's Gate - 2 min drive
- Via Dolorosa - 3 min drive
- Damascus Gate - 3 min drive
- Garden Tomb - 3 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 15 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 16 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 42 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spark - Cafe Restaurant – Serves light fare.
- Castel Cafe Restaurant – Serves lunch and dinner.
- Pavilion – Pool-view buffet restaurant.
- Jumpers Poolside – Poolside restaurant.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests must show the original itinerary voucher to the hotel's front desk upon check-in.
- Please note that check-in starts at 17:00 on Saturdays and the final day of Jewish holidays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 34 for adults and USD 34 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dan Jerusalem Hotel
- Dan Jerusalem
- Hyatt Jerusalem
- Regency Jerusalem
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Decent place to stay
Very poor checking in service, room had a strong chemical smell. Changed rooms and all was fine after that. Great breakfast buffet. Spa is ok too.