Old property not refurbished. Old furnitures, everything is old faschioned. Breakfast acceptable, but no meat products at all. Good cafe. Dirtiness needs to be mentioned as well, especially my bathroom was dirty. Staff I thought was very friendly initially, but when they ensured me 2x that they had arranged my shuttle during Shabbat, and they told me at departure from house that they didn't, letting me in big trouble how to catch my flight, it was strange that the business owner was shouting at me instead of me shouting at him ( which I did not do as it looked he would not arrange the horrible priced taxi either, so I was in a vulnerable position). All in one not a feeling I'm in Europe, however prices are 2x Europeans.
- Machane Yehuda Market
- 12 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street
- 19 min walk
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- 3 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion)
- 40 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Jerusalem, Allenby 2 Bed & Breakfast is in the city centre and near a metro station. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Machane Yehuda Market and Ben Yehuda Street. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Machane Yehuda Market - 12 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 19 min walk
- Hebrew University of Jerusalem - 3 min drive
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 4 min drive
- Israel Museum - 5 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 14 min drive
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 16 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 40 min drive
About this property
Allenby 2 Bed & Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property at least 48 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests planning to arrive before or after normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in.
- Check-in for the offsite Studio Apartment is available at a different location, to be arranged in advance of arrival. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property comprises a main building and 2 annex apartment buildings. Annex buildings are located approximately 328 feet (100 meters) away from the main building, where breakfast service is provided.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 90 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 4 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Allenby 2 B&B Jerusalem
- Allenby 2 B&B
- Allenby 2 Jerusalem
- Allenby 2
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice time in Jerusalem
The appartment was very nice, it had just been renovated. The location was good for me, near people staying in Jerusalem Gate Hotel. The owner was very nice and helpful.