- Istiklal Avenue
- 1 min walk
- Taksim Square
- 8 min walk
- Galata Tower
- 15 min walk
- Istanbul (IST)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Istanbul's Taksim neighbourhood, Burj Al Istanbul is in the city centre. Hagia Sophia and Pera Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Taksim Square and Galata Tower. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Vodafone Arena or Turk Telekom Arena.
- Istiklal Avenue - 1 min walk
- Taksim Square - 8 min walk
- Galata Tower - 15 min walk
- Dolmabahce Palace - 3 min drive
- Galata Bridge - 4 min drive
- Istanbul Yenikapi Station - 6 min drive
- Taksim Station - 8 min walk
- Istanbul (IST) - 34 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Burj Al Istanbul
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 40 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention