- Isle of Skye Market Square
- 5 min walk
- 12 min walk
- The Waterfront Fish & Chip Shop & Takeaway
- 4 min walk
- Gabbro Bar
- 6 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Isle of Skye, Dunollie Hotel is in a rural location and by the sea. Camas Croise and Traigh a' Chnuic reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Skye Serpentarium and Raasay House Activities Centre.
- Isle of Skye Market Square - 5 min walk
- Magpie - 12 min walk
- Giant MacAskill Musuem - 12 min walk
- Skye Serpentarium - 12 min walk
- Bright Water Visitor Centre - 11 min drive
- Kyle Of Lochalsh Station - 12 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 129 min drive
- The Waterfront Fish & Chip Shop & Takeaway - 4 min walk
- Gabbro Bar - 6 min walk
- Deli Gasta - 6 min walk
- Creelers - 7 min walk
- Cafe Sia - 8 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 9.95 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Dunollie Hotel Isle of Skye
- Dunollie Hotel
- Dunollie Isle of Skye
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Location was good. Facilities tired and poor soundproofing.