Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly motel with full-service spa and restaurant
This family-friendly Pokolbin motel is located in a rural location, within a 10-minute walk of Roche Estate, Hunter Valley Gardens, and Tempus Two Winery. Hope Estate and Brokenwood Wines are also within 1 mi (2 km).
A full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool are available at this smoke-free motel. Free self parking and a free manager's reception are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and outdoor tennis courts are onsite.
All 72 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley GardensCnr Broke And Macdonald Road Pokolbin NSW 2320
In addition to a full-service spa, Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens features outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. The motel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly motel also offers a children's pool, a 24-hour health club, and a spa tub. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 72
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour health club
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Free reception
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Pool sun loungers
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 9
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 24.95 per night )
Free self parking
- Premium bedding
- Free newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary manager's reception is offered each day.
Elements Restaurant - Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club are featured at the motel. An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf driving range on site
- Miniature golf on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Playground on site
Heavenly Hunter has 2 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs, and body treatments. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Resort fee
- Pool access
- Beach towels
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Lending library access
- Fee for full breakfast: AUD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 24.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 24.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 69.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25.00 per night
- Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens Pokolbin
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Pokolbin
- Mercure Hotel Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Resort Pokolbin
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Hotel Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens
- Mercure Hunter Valley Gardens
- Mercure Resort Hunter Valley Gardens Greater Newcastle/Pokolbin
- Mercure Hunter Valley Resort
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.