- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve
- 8 min drive
- Waimanalo Beach
- 15 min drive
- Roy's Restaurant
- 9 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse
- 11 min walk
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Honolulu, Kaiwiki Place is near the beach. Iolani Palace and Aloha Tower are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve and Diamond Head. Honolulu Zoo and Waikiki Aquarium are not to be missed.Visit our Honolulu travel guide
- Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve - 8 min drive
- Queen Kapiʻolani Regional Park - 14 min drive
- University of Hawaii at Manoa - 14 min drive
- Waimanalo Beach - 15 min drive
- Diamond Head - 15 min drive
- Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Roy's Restaurant - 9 min walk
- Outback Steakhouse - 11 min walk
- Boston Pizza - 12 min walk
- Burger King - 14 min walk
- Sushiman - 15 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.