Book your room at Regal Riverside Hotel
Get an overview of this hotelSha Tin hotel overlooking the Shing Mun River
Close to shopping
The 17-story Regal Riverside Hotel is close to the 10,000 Buddha Temple, several mega malls with a varied selection of brand boutiques, Chinese University of Hong Kong, and numerous dining venues. Airport and Disneyland® Resort shuttle service are also available.
10 restaurants, fitness center
10 restaurants are on site, with choices including Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Vietnamese, Thai, international buffets, and patisserie desserts. Recreational options include an outdoor pool, and a fitness center with spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
Featuring mountain, pool, or city views, all modern guestrooms offer free wireless Internet access (for 2 mobile devices per day), LCD TVs with satellite channels and pay movies, minibars, safes, direct-dial phones, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Regal Riverside Hotel34-36 Tai Chung Kiu Road Sha Tin
Overlooking the Shing Mun River, this green-certified luxury riverside hotel provides amenities attractive to both business and leisure travelers. Guests will find 8 dining venues offering a broad range of cuisine, as well as a stylish lounge bar and a coffee shop/café. Breakfast is available daily for a surcharge.
Guests can unwind and relax at the hotel's full-service OM Spa, which offers beauty services, body treatments, and massages. Recreational options include a seasonal outdoor pool, and a fitness center with spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
14 meeting rooms are available for conferences and banquet events. A business center, secretarial services, and free WiFi in public areas are available. Parking is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 1138
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 17
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 8
- Conference space size (feet) - 5909
- Conference space size (meters) - 549
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
- Number of meeting rooms - 14
- Year Built 1986
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (37.4 km)
- Train station: Hong Kong Che King Temple Station (1.5 km)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle at scheduled times and area shuttle available for a surcharge
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
- Pay movies
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
L'Eau Restaurant - Themed buffets throughout the day. Overlooking the Shing Mun River and swimming pool. Open from early morning until late evening.
Avanti Pizzeria - Serves pizza and Italian dishes. Indoor and outdoor dining. Open from late morning until late night.
Aji Bou Izakaya - Japanese dishes including sushi and sashimi. Open for nightly dinner and Sunday lunch.
Regal Court - Fine-dining restaurant serving authentic Chinese cuisine. Open for lunch and dinner.
Regal Terrace - Regional cuisine of Guangdong and Canton. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Available for weddings and other banquets.
Dragon Inn - Fine dining experience in traditional Huai Yang taste. Open for lunch and dinner.
Vi - Thai and Vietnamese selections with a modern style. Floor-to-ceiling windows with river views. Open for lunch and dinner.
Moon River - Authentic local dishes and wide dessert selection in a cozy atmosphere.
Scene Bar - Modern styling with blue toned lighting. Serves wine, beverages, and snacks. Live music nightly. Open evenings.
Carnival Bar - Drinks and wine. Open evenings.
The hotel's fitness center comprises 8,000 square feet (743 square meters), offering a range of professional services and facilities including an outdoor seasonal pool with a sunbathing deck, spa tub, sauna, and steam room.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
OM Spa & Fitness Centre - this luxurious spa facility features a contemporary modern style of interior design incorporating Thai elements. Private spa rooms, extensive spa packages, and couples massage are available to ease tiredness and tension.
- Steam room in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Deposit: HKD 1000.00 per night (for guests under 18 years old)
- Breakfast fee: HKD 262 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 130 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 130.00 (one way), (from 12 to 18 years old)
- Self parking fee: HKD 200 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 200 per night
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 300 per night
- Hotel Regal Riverside
- Regal Hotel Riverside
- Regal Riverside
- Regal Riverside Hotel
- Regal Riverside Hotel Sha Tin
- Regal Riverside Sha Tin
- Riverside Regal
- Riverside Regal Hotel
- Regal Riverside Hong Kong
- Regal Riverside Hotel Hong Kong
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.