- Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- 2 min walk
- Song Hoai Square
- 8 min drive
- Hoi An Night Market
- 9 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.)
- 45 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Terra Cotta Homestay and Hostel is located in Hoi An. Hoi An Night Market and Hoi An Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Riverside Hoi An and An Bang Beach. Thanh Ha Pottery Village and Vinpearl Land Nam Hoi An are also worth visiting.
- Thanh Ha Pottery Village - 2 min walk
- Song Hoai Square - 8 min drive
- Chua Cau - 8 min drive
- Sa Huynh Culture Museum - 8 min drive
- Hoi An Night Market - 9 min drive
- Da Nang Station - 49 min drive
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.) - 45 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Garden-view diner offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Terra Cotta Homestay and Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 270000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: VND 270000 (one-way), (up to 18 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Very nice owner/staff. Helped with transfer from airport at a good price. Very clean and nice rooms. Very cheap. A abit of a distance from Hoi an but it was a very quiet stay on the other hand.