- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area
- 4 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street
- 6 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts
- 2 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Hanh Phuc Hotel is located in Ho Chi Minh City. Independence Palace and Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica are notable landmarks, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Culinary Arts Centre and Saigon Skydeck are also worth visiting.
- Pham Ngu Lao Backpacker Area - 4 min walk
- Bui Vien Walking Street - 6 min walk
- Ben Thanh Market - 19 min walk
- Saigon Square - 2 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City Museum of Fine Arts - 2 min drive
- Saigon Railway Station - 3 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 28 min drive
About this property
Hanh Phuc Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 500000 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all on-site payments.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Perfect place to stay if you want to be near the backpacker’s bars. I encourage choosing a room with no windows as it reduces the noise!