Overview of Catina Saigon Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
Premium Room (with Window)
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Premium Room, City View
About this area
Ho Chi Minh City
Located in Ho Chi Minh City's District 1 neighbourhood, Catina Saigon Hotel is in the city centre. Opera House and Museum of Ho Chi Minh City are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Saigon Zoo and Botanic Garden and Dam Sen Water Park. Saigon Skydeck and Saigon Superbowl are also worth visiting.Visit our Ho Chi Minh City travel guide
- Opera House - 3 min walk
- Vincom Center Shopping Mall - 5 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall - 6 min walk
- Bitexco Financial Tower - 9 min walk
- Saigon Square - 12 min walk
- Saigon Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Ho Chi Minh City (SGN-Tan Son Nhat Intl.) - 9 min drive
- DK Wine Bar restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
Catina Saigon Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: VND 645000 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness
A little disappointed guest
Overall quality did not match the price. Small cockroaches on bedsheets. Room has fake window. Breakfast was just so so, but restaurant was nicely decorated. Service was nice. Was given a beat up towel that was filthy and looked more like a floor towel. Wouldn't stay in this hotel again.