Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Napier hotel in Westshore with 2 restaurants
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Napier hotel is located on the boardwalk, within 2 mi (3 km) of Ahuriri Estuary and National Tobacco Company Building. Bluff Hill Domain Lookout is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
2 restaurants, a casino, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a conference center, and a business center.
All 14 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, plus free WiFi and LED TVs with satellite channels. Guests will also find patios, pillowtop beds, and private yards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Econo Lodge Napier
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting room.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 54 square feet (5 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers a casino, a library, and a terrace. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Econo Lodge Napier is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 54
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Business center
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 2006
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 12
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, Free parking nearby
- Premium TV channels
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Electric kettle
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Philippine Asian Kitchen - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Bistro - Overlooking the garden, this bistro specializes in local cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 40.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge (varies based on length of stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 14.90 and NZD 24.90 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: NZD 15.00 per vehicle
- Pet fees vary based on length of stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.00 per night
- Econo Lodge Hotel Napier
- Econo Lodge Napier
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.