Overview of Camellia Hotel 5
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Camellia Hotel 5 is located in Hanoi's Ba Dinh neighbourhood. Hanoi Old City Gate and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Lotte Center Hanoi and Dong Xuan Market. Ho Tay Water Park and Rising Sun Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Hanoi travel guide
- One Pillar Pagoda - 3 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh Museum - 3 min walk
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum - 4 min walk
- Ba Dinh Square - 7 min walk
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long - 11 min walk
- Hanoi Railway Station - 2 min drive
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 35 min drive
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.