Overview of St.Joseph Hotel Hamburg - St.Pauli Kiez Reeperbahn
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Double Room
Double Room Single Use
Comfort Double Room Single Use
Triple Room (for 2 guests)
Triple Room (Single Use)
Quadruple Room (for 3 guests)
Quadruple Room (for 2 guests)
Quadruple Room (Single Use)
Comfort Double Room Single Use (Zimmer befindet sich über Discothek!)
Comfort Double Room (Zimmer befindet sich über Discothek!)
Double Room Single Use (Zimmer befindet sich über Discothek!)
Double Room (Zimmer befindet sich über Discothek!)
Double Room Single Use (French)
Double Room French
About this area
Located in Hamburg's Saint Pauli neighbourhood, St.Joseph Hotel Hamburg - St.Pauli Kiez Reeperbahn is on the Strip and near the boardwalk. Theater im Hafen and Elbe Philharmonic Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at St. Pauli Piers and Hamburg Cruise Center. Check out an event or a game at Volksparkstadion, and consider making time for Hamburger Dom, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Operettenhaus - 9 min walk
- Fish Market - 13 min walk
- St. Pauli Piers - 15 min walk
- Theatre Neue Flora - 3 min drive
- Hamburger Dom - 4 min drive
- Reeperbahn S-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Holstenstraße Station - 20 min walk
- Hamburg (HAM) - 16 min drive
- Kiez Alm Hamburg - 1 min walk
- Olivia Jones Bar - 1 min walk
- Hesburger - 1 min walk
- Thomas Read - 2 min walk
- Hamborger Veermaster - 2 min walk
About this property
St.Joseph Hotel Hamburg - St.Pauli Kiez Reeperbahn
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night.
- 1 per room (up to 88 lb/40 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 3 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travellers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking.
- Tax ID - USt.-IdNr.: DE242362096 . Long-term renters welcome. Air conditioning is not provided. Parties and events are allowed on site. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Beware room 314!!
The room was lovely and clean, the bed comfortable. The breakfast was good. And, due to the hotel's location, we exoected some noise but... Our room sounded like the DJ from the club next door was actually in the room next door. The bass made the walls buzz and you could sometimes feel it through the floor. It made sleep impossible. At 4.00am I went to reception to explain the problem but the hotel was full. The lad behind the desk told me there would be rooms on Saturday night and they would move us. On Saturday i explained this to the day staff and was told the only rooms available were in the same part of the hotel so what's the point in moving? On Friday we had been up for 20 hours due to our early flight and went to bed at 1.00am having had a few drinks through the day but sleep was not going to happen. If you're out all night (literally all night) this might be OK but we weren't there for the 24 hour party. The music ended at 6.00am on Saturday morning, on Sunday morning it ended at 10.30am! This didn't bother us too much as we had already booked into another hotel for Saturday night. It seems to have been a wise, if not inexpensive, choice. There's nothing on the St. Joseph website to warn against this, or nearby rooms, and nor does the Hotels.com website mention it. Either way, this room is a non-starter if you're spending the weekend as a chilled break as opposed to a 'get massively drunk and stay out until it's light'. Check the number of the room or be sleepless.