- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 8 min walk
- Prinsenhof Gardens
- 8 min walk
- Grote Markt
- 8 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Located in Groningen, NH Groningen is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Stadsschouwburg and De Oosterpoort are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Prinsenhof Gardens and Familiepark Nienoord.Visit our Groningen travel guide
- Martinikerk - 8 min walk
- Prinsenhof Gardens - 8 min walk
- Grote Markt - 8 min walk
- Centrum Beeldende Kunst Groningen - 10 min walk
- Visual Arts Centre - 11 min walk
- Groningen Station - 20 min walk
- Groningen (GRQ-Eelde) - 11 min drive
- Where to eat
- Hanzebeker – Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.70 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 13 and EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 19 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel NH Groningen
- Nh Hotels Groningen
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Very central, very good
The hotel is centrally located in Groningen, very close to the main entrance of the UMCG (University Medical Center Groningen), and it is only a ten minutes walk to Grote Markt/Martinitoren. There are very good bus connections to the Hoofdstation (Main Station). Our standard room on the 9th floor was very nice with a pleasant view oft he city. The beds were very comfortable with pleasant bed linen, and the bathroom was very clean. The breakfast was very good. The restaurant closes at 2100, but it is stated that it should be possible to get food and drink 24/7, and that the bar is sort of self-service. For us, this proved not to be quite true, but maybe we were just unfortunate.