- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Rataview Accommodation
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Rataview Accommodation is located in Barrytown. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Paparoa National Park and Rapahoe Beach, while Left Bank Art Gallery and Monteith's Brewing Company are cultural highlights.Visit our Barrytown travel guide
- Punakaiki Pancake Rocks and Blowholes - 12 min drive
- Pancake Rocks - 12 min drive
- Pororari River Track - 13 min drive
- Rapahoe Beach - 15 min drive
- Mitchell’s Gully Gold Mine - 19 min drive
- Hokitika (HKK) - 56 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions and lockbox information prior to arrival.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Super clean modern facility,
Rataview is a beautifully presented accommodation which appears can be converted to a reception room if required. Sleeping 8 it has a double bed which folds away in the main area, and two other separate bedrooms (one with its own toilet) Fabulous view of ocean and large deck outside full floor to ceiling window. No reception staff, but we were supplied with comprehensive information on how to access the building and plenty of clear instructions on the use of the facilities.
Pros: Clean, modern, luxurious. Very relaxing
Cons: Some of the lighting did not work. The fold away bed, although extremely comfortable, had an irritating creak every time we moved.
Location: On the main coastal highway close to Barrytown. A wagon ride pulled by a Clydesdale horse along old pioneer route, and Westland petrel colony.