- Geary County Convention & Visitors Bureau
- 4 min drive
- Geary Community Hospital
- 6 min drive
- Stacy's Restaurant
- 3 min walk
- 2 min drive
- Manhattan, KS (MHK-Manhattan Regional)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
Grand View Plaza Inn & Suites is located in Junction City. Geary County Historical Museum and Flint Hills Discovery Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Milford Nature Center & Fish Hatchery and Konza Prairie Research Natural Area. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Memorial Stadium or Ahearn Field House.Visit our Junction City travel guide
- Geary County Convention & Visitors Bureau - 4 min drive
- Geary Community Hospital - 6 min drive
- Cloud County Community College - 6 min drive
- Fort Riley Military Base - 16 min drive
- Irwin Army Community Hospital - 19 min drive
- Manhattan, KS (MHK-Manhattan Regional) - 13 min drive
- Stacy's Restaurant - 3 min walk
- Qdoba - 2 min drive
- JC's BBQ Grill - 2 min drive
- Cracker Barrel - 2 min drive
- Taco Bell - 2 min drive
About this property
Grand View Plaza Inn & Suites
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities