Overview of Heartland Hotel Croydon
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room King
One Bedroom Suite King
About this area
Heartland Hotel Croydon is located in Gore. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newman Park, while Hokonui Pioneer village and Museum and Gore Historical Museum are cultural highlights. Explore all the area has to offer with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.
- Hokonui Pioneer village and Museum - 2 min walk
- Gore Historical Museum - 2 min drive
- Hokonui Moonshine Museum - 2 min drive
- Eastern Southland Gallery - 2 min drive
- Fly Fish Mataura - 6 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 99 min drive
- Blazing Copper — 1 min walk
About this property
Heartland Hotel Croydon
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: NZD 300 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: NZD 15 per person (approximately)
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort