It could have more room to play pool and the hot water heater could have lasted longer then just 1 person bathing/showering and the hot tub only worked 1 night and 1 of the fire places didn't even work
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction
- 7 min drive
- 11 min drive
- Log Cabin Pancake House
- 6 min drive
- Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits
- 7 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson)
- 64 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:+64 9913 4658
About this area
This cabin is located in Pigeon Forge. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction and Titanic Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Dollywood and Island at Pigeon Forge. Dollywood's Splash Country and Ripley's Aquarium of the Smokies are not to be missed.
- Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction - 7 min drive
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall - 11 min drive
- Dollywood - 11 min drive
- LeConte Center At Pigeon Forge - 12 min drive
- Wild Bear Falls Indoor Waterpark - 12 min drive
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 64 min drive
- Log Cabin Pancake House - 6 min drive
- Bojangles' Famous Chicken 'n Biscuits - 7 min drive
- Krispy Kreme Pigeon Forge - 7 min drive
- Duff's Smorgasbord - 7 min drive
- Captain Jim's Seafood Buffet - 7 min drive
About this property
Above the Pines by RedAwning
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning fees vary based on the length of stay and the unit size.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Beautiful view but the beds and furniture need wor
The view is amazing it's one of those pictures that you can't get out of your head and look forward to seeing every morning. As far as the cabin it was very clean. The bed spring seemed to be broke, there wasn't a mattress pad on the bed which was weird. The sheets were too small for the bed so they kept popping off. There were 3 rockers outside on the porch but 2 were broke but they left them there to be used? Liability I thought but oh well. The cabin isn't really sound proof and while there isn't a lot of traffic you can still hear every car that drives by. Those were the negatives but would I stay again, absolutely. Because being off the main drag was great and the close proximity to all the attractions was helpful. The view really is worth it. Fix those minor things and it would be a WOW experience.